Friday, September 19, 2008

Directions for Halloween Treat Holder



Ok, here goes I have never written instructions for these before but several people have asked so I thought I would try.
Begin by folding a 6 x 6 page in half--corner to corner; hold the now-triangle piece of paper so that the fold is at the bottom (first picture). Next take the point on your right and fold it so that it meets the midpoint of the opposite edge (see second picture). I made this step easier by measuring from the point down 2 1/2" and marked with a pencil so I knew where to fold the point to.
Fold the left point over to meet the right edge in a similar fashion (photo 3). On this my second point did not go all the way to the edge there was a small space. Now take one layer of the top point and fold it down over the front of the pouch (photo 4).
Add embelishments as you desire and this will hold a small cello bag.














No comments: