Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm Still Dry



Everyone has been calling and asking so I thought I would post what it looks like right now. As of this morning the water is behind my neighbors houses. This is a picture I took early this morning standing in front of my garage. If you look right past the tree you will see the river. I don't think it will get close to my house but I also didn't think that I purchased river front property either.

I hope everyone else is high and dry and for the time being I think I will be fine. Thank you to everyone for being concerned about my family and me. It is nice to know everyone cares.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Sami wants to know if we can go swimmin at Jeni's house. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

KCL said...

That is incredible! Are those sandbags around your neighbor's house? I am sooo glad you are on the other side of the street!

Jeni Northcutt said...

Those are actually sandbags around both of the neighbors houses. That is what we spent most of Friday doing and when the river crested it actually crested right behind those sandbags. Living on the other side of the street is a great thing.