Saturday, November 3, 2007

Birthday Present




I made this little tin full of Hershey's nuggets for a friend of mine I work with for her birthday. You wouldn't believe it but the container is actually a little pringles can. I just covered it with Designer Series paer and tied a ribbon around the top.
I covered the nuggets with the same paper. I ran 3" strips of paper through my Xryon and the cut them to 3" x 1" and covered each one of the nuggets. I printed the "Happy Birthday" off of the computer onto 8160 Avery labels and just wrapped them around the nuggets also. To get the paper on the top I cut an "X" in the lid and ran different strips of paper through the crimper and then just folded the paper in half and stuck it through the "X". Enjoy!

1 comment:

KCL said...

That is so cute! I love that idea! Now I want to go make one tonight. I like how you used the paper to photograph it on - very neat.